´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, January 2♥
First day of School, the feeling of being in the class that have the most priority is damn good. HOHOHO! I'm in a class who have full of crap students in right now, HOPEFULLY I can study with them and not crap with them. ^^

I'm still very confuse of going ITE or staying in Sec5. I'll bet Sec5 is damn difficult right now, as all the topics are totally new to me. But nevermind, if I dicided to go up, maricle will happen man. HAHAHA!



I guess it seems like I should give up on you? We are totally different from last time. I've said before, if what I do didn't made any different. I guess I should just leave. I think its really time to leave, there's still plenty of "trees" outside.

Or I should focus on other stuff more than you do. Anyway, let 2009 have a new start and treat it as I lost my memory then. =]

Labels: