´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, January 5♥
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO CRYSTAL YEA !!!

Somehow I'm quite worried this morning..

I went to played mahjong with Von and Weixiong around 3.30, played till 6plus I went to School whereas they headed back home. So I didn't catch any sleep today.

Once I reached home, everybody started to say I'm a pro cause people prepared to go school but I prepare to play mahjong? HAHAHAS!

Anyway, I only have one hour of lesson, the rest was all my free period. so When I free, Junqi don't call, when I having lesson then he called.

He got trouble in School so he called me. I was damn worried, so I asked Weixiong for help. Once bell rang at 1.30pm, I immediately zoom down to North Vista to find Junqi. Helped him with his trouble but mostly should thanks to Weixiong, he helped the most. ^^

After that, I slacked with them at the same time I'm doing my mountains of homework. Cause when I don't know, I can seek for Weixiong and MingYuan's help. MingYuan is damn pro lar, he's a really top maths student man!

Slacked and do my homework till 3am plus then headed back home, that means I got two day didn't sleep well. Wtf! I gonna die real soon~

Labels: