´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, January 7♥
In such World, NO SUCH WORD call true friend seriously..
Once you 100% believe them that they ARE your "true friend" to talk with, share with. YOU ARE WRONG !! Those that get close to you and become your "true friends" are usually after getting what they wanted, they will turn back and "eat you up"
I'm a person easily get close with and sabotage with, so many people will thought that... "Orhs, he/she's is your best friend confirm they are "RIGHT". BULL SHIT !!
Whatever it is, in SUCH WORLD... Human being are the most horrible creature on Earth.
I won't go around and clarify anything like what I did last time cause I don't care about it. I'm already emotion-less towards everything. Wanna say I'm an Angel, go ahead; Wanna say I'm a Devil, just shoot!
Heaven have my Daddy God, he will be the one help to clarify not me. I believes that what comes around goes around, I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN IT.
My moral of the story...
When a person want you to DIE, how much you say it, YOU STILL WILL DIE.
Next time how you SHOULD treat your so called "friends"
-When they tells you they are hungry and no money, ask them...
EAT YOUR FUCKING SHIT.
-When they have no cigg, ask them...
SMOKE YOUR FUCKING GRASS.
-When they ask about your inside feeling, ask them...
FUCK YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
-When they say nice things to you, reply...
FUCK YOU HYPOCRITES.
-When they ask you for accompany, just says...
FUCK YOUR MAMA, I'VE NO TIME FUCKING SPARE FOR YOU.
-When they are sad, just ...
FUCK CARE ITS THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM.
-When they are angry, ask them...
FUCK OFF AND DON'T POLLUTE MY LIFE.
You treat me like a rubbish, I'll treat you like a dirt. =]
The end..
放手了就以成为过去.
我们的"线"已经断了,
当线断了的时候,
不管你怎样绑或怎样黏,
始终还是会有一个结.
永远的结...
Once you 100% believe them that they ARE your "true friend" to talk with, share with. YOU ARE WRONG !! Those that get close to you and become your "true friends" are usually after getting what they wanted, they will turn back and "eat you up"
I'm a person easily get close with and sabotage with, so many people will thought that... "Orhs, he/she's is your best friend confirm they are "RIGHT". BULL SHIT !!
Whatever it is, in SUCH WORLD... Human being are the most horrible creature on Earth.
I won't go around and clarify anything like what I did last time cause I don't care about it. I'm already emotion-less towards everything. Wanna say I'm an Angel, go ahead; Wanna say I'm a Devil, just shoot!
Heaven have my Daddy God, he will be the one help to clarify not me. I believes that what comes around goes around, I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN IT.
My moral of the story...
When a person want you to DIE, how much you say it, YOU STILL WILL DIE.
Next time how you SHOULD treat your so called "friends"
-When they tells you they are hungry and no money, ask them...
EAT YOUR FUCKING SHIT.
-When they have no cigg, ask them...
SMOKE YOUR FUCKING GRASS.
-When they ask about your inside feeling, ask them...
FUCK YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
-When they say nice things to you, reply...
FUCK YOU HYPOCRITES.
-When they ask you for accompany, just says...
FUCK YOUR MAMA, I'VE NO TIME FUCKING SPARE FOR YOU.
-When they are sad, just ...
FUCK CARE ITS THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM.
-When they are angry, ask them...
FUCK OFF AND DON'T POLLUTE MY LIFE.
You treat me like a rubbish, I'll treat you like a dirt. =]
The end..
放手了就以成为过去.
我们的"线"已经断了,
当线断了的时候,
不管你怎样绑或怎样黏,
始终还是会有一个结.
永远的结...



