´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, January 8♥
When a person likes to self proclaim, what should we do?
- Hack care as you know they are CRAZY. =]
When a person nothing better to do finding problems like a little kid, what should we do?
- Ask them to go home and fuck themselves up.
When a person ask a stupid question, before you answer they already saying one load of rubbish and proclaim that is your answer, what should we do?
- Let them say what they want as you know they are CRAZY, you should help them to vent out their craziness.
When a psycho thinks that they are clever, what should we do?
- Let them think what they want, as psycho always live in their OWN WORLD.
I've found out that, many people thinks that they are fucking clever whereas they are NOT.
And start to live in their own World, telling others that "I'm a brilliant kid, I'm a genius!" ... "I can SEE a person in and out" .... "I can predict what is in their mind!" ... "What I say always come true" ... "I told you I'm clever" ... blahblahblah...
Whereas actually they are just a crazy fucking high self esteem fuckers. Sometimes, I'll start wondering... What if I use a knife and cut intro their faces, how many LAYER of skins do they have? GOSH! Confirm its thicker than Earth circumference. HAHAHAS!
This are the way, you SHOULD treat THOSE CRAZY KIDDO. =]
You can continues psycho other people who don't know anything what is behind the scenes before I shoot out what you said to me about others. So just point as many arrows as you can right now.
- Hack care as you know they are CRAZY. =]
When a person nothing better to do finding problems like a little kid, what should we do?
- Ask them to go home and fuck themselves up.
When a person ask a stupid question, before you answer they already saying one load of rubbish and proclaim that is your answer, what should we do?
- Let them say what they want as you know they are CRAZY, you should help them to vent out their craziness.
When a psycho thinks that they are clever, what should we do?
- Let them think what they want, as psycho always live in their OWN WORLD.
I've found out that, many people thinks that they are fucking clever whereas they are NOT.
And start to live in their own World, telling others that "I'm a brilliant kid, I'm a genius!" ... "I can SEE a person in and out" .... "I can predict what is in their mind!" ... "What I say always come true" ... "I told you I'm clever" ... blahblahblah...
Whereas actually they are just a crazy fucking high self esteem fuckers. Sometimes, I'll start wondering... What if I use a knife and cut intro their faces, how many LAYER of skins do they have? GOSH! Confirm its thicker than Earth circumference. HAHAHAS!
This are the way, you SHOULD treat THOSE CRAZY KIDDO. =]
You can continues psycho other people who don't know anything what is behind the scenes before I shoot out what you said to me about others. So just point as many arrows as you can right now.
Labels: The way to make you feel better.



