´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, January 13♥
Oh-my-goodness, this few days are damn bloody busy over school work and that Chalet on March.
Monday, went to book Chalet with the rest. After booking, went down to Tampines as Desmond wanted to repair his phone and for me and Lex, we went to have a hair cut.
At night Audrey Jie came down, slacked and chatted till 4am then go home so when I go to school, I'm damn shag and I can simply dozed off just like that. Anyway, her aunt's little Jack Russell is damn damn CUTEEEEEEE !!
For today, I went to Chinatown with clique. Later gonna meet them up again, hmmmm.. Btw, Congrats to all my buddies that scored well for their O level !! ^^
Monday, went to book Chalet with the rest. After booking, went down to Tampines as Desmond wanted to repair his phone and for me and Lex, we went to have a hair cut.
At night Audrey Jie came down, slacked and chatted till 4am then go home so when I go to school, I'm damn shag and I can simply dozed off just like that. Anyway, her aunt's little Jack Russell is damn damn CUTEEEEEEE !!
For today, I went to Chinatown with clique. Later gonna meet them up again, hmmmm.. Btw, Congrats to all my buddies that scored well for their O level !! ^^
Labels: Super duper busy.



