´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, January 3♥
Oh well...

slept till 6 plus, due to the Mahjong session. Played till this morning that's why? Meet clique around at 8pm plus, heard some nuisances from somebody. So yahs, tomorrow will be a "exciting" day for us man.

I'm damn lack of sleep this few days, but nevermind. As I only can meet them up in the weekend, so I treasure it alot. ^^

I wonder should I withdraw go ITE or stay on? Whatever it is, I don't really care about my future. Cause I wanna die on my 25Th birthday. HOHOHO!

Oh yahs, gonna have fun this coming 18Th birthday yea?

Sometimes, people thought you will know, but in fact you DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.
So they intend to say this...
"you know what I mean" or "you think about it before everything starts"
Anyway, I still treat you like how I treated you last time.
No matter what, I still wish that we can celebrate our birthday together.

Labels: