´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, January 28♥
School reopen... fuckelow arh, damn bloody shag.
Actually lesson till 3pm, but I went home at 1.30pm as I'm too tired. So Jeanette helped me to inform my teacher. That funny crap, the staff room is at level two, she lazy to climb up the stair. So she used me as a reason to take the lift. Hahaha!
Went home and fall asleep till 6plus, but I meet Pat they all at 3plus?! So what it means? I'M LATE! Went to have dinner, slacked till 11.45pm.
My niece went into the hospital again, don't know what's wrong with her. Hopefully she can get well soon. =]
ARGHHH! Still got two more days to go... Faster finish school please please please~
Actually lesson till 3pm, but I went home at 1.30pm as I'm too tired. So Jeanette helped me to inform my teacher. That funny crap, the staff room is at level two, she lazy to climb up the stair. So she used me as a reason to take the lift. Hahaha!
Went home and fall asleep till 6plus, but I meet Pat they all at 3plus?! So what it means? I'M LATE! Went to have dinner, slacked till 11.45pm.
My niece went into the hospital again, don't know what's wrong with her. Hopefully she can get well soon. =]
ARGHHH! Still got two more days to go... Faster finish school please please please~
Labels: lulala lulala lulalula lehhhhs~



