´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, January 4♥
Tomorrow School start again... ZzzZzzZzz...
Oh well, today nothing much. Meet up with the rest as we wanted to solve some craps to clear our "yellow river".
Okies, back to topic. I'm still in my holiday mood right now. I really don't feel like study Sec5, I wanna go ITE!! ZzzZzzZzz..
Life is hard..
Sometimes, what you wish doesn't mean you will get it.
Today my friend asked me... "you really decided to give up?"
I really don't know...
I think that there's nothing for me to wait for a "dead plant".
I'm still in a confusion state.
My heart told me not to, but physical I'm tired.
Whenever I feel like giving up,
Those nice memories will just flash in my mind.
Let nature take its course yea?
你爱不爱我不能确定 , 也许你只把爱当游戏..
Oh well, today nothing much. Meet up with the rest as we wanted to solve some craps to clear our "yellow river".
Okies, back to topic. I'm still in my holiday mood right now. I really don't feel like study Sec5, I wanna go ITE!! ZzzZzzZzz..
Life is hard..
Sometimes, what you wish doesn't mean you will get it.
Today my friend asked me... "you really decided to give up?"
I really don't know...
I think that there's nothing for me to wait for a "dead plant".
I'm still in a confusion state.
My heart told me not to, but physical I'm tired.
Whenever I feel like giving up,
Those nice memories will just flash in my mind.
Let nature take its course yea?
你爱不爱我不能确定 , 也许你只把爱当游戏..
Labels: Yellow river became clear water.



