´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, January 21♥
WEEEEEEE... Gonna change my phone and buy a DS lite soon soooooon!
Damn tiring, studied till 3pm plus, helped out with my class decoration after that went to meet clique for awhile. As they going for that dragon dance around 6pm, chatted with Joshua awhile, know quite alot of stuff.
Hmmmm... Will think about it yea?
Went back home, awhile later Shir called me so went down to meet her. Her phone is damn cool lar, pink in colour and touch screen somemore, I think I'll get her phone instead of C905?
when you throw a melon seed into the soil, it wont turn out to be a papaya. So what is the moral of the story? A leopard wont change it's spots. =]
Damn tiring, studied till 3pm plus, helped out with my class decoration after that went to meet clique for awhile. As they going for that dragon dance around 6pm, chatted with Joshua awhile, know quite alot of stuff.
Hmmmm... Will think about it yea?
Went back home, awhile later Shir called me so went down to meet her. Her phone is damn cool lar, pink in colour and touch screen somemore, I think I'll get her phone instead of C905?
when you throw a melon seed into the soil, it wont turn out to be a papaya. So what is the moral of the story? A leopard wont change it's spots. =]
Labels: damn eligible.



