´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, January 10♥
ZzzZzz.. Jurong Entertainment Centre closed down, so no more ice skating at Jurong anymore. Saddening bodoh.

Went out with clique to Jurong East as we wanted to ice skating. After Flag day, they waited for me outside my school. I'm so touched by them, one whole group waited for me. So from there we headed down to that Shopping Mall, but in the end we found out it closed down already.

so we walked down to Science Centre for dinner, then we went to Cine to catch Midnight movie. We bought our tickets, Ong Bah 2 at 1.45am. That show was nice, but the ending weird. I love the way my idol, Tony Jaa fight. Damn nice and it's quite exciting anyway.

After show, took night rider back to Seng Kang to meet Audrey Jie and yuanyuan. HAHAS! heard some explosive news, but I'm happy for them yea? ^^

Quite busy with my work and stuff nowadays, so no time spare for fuckers around me. I rather spend my time on my time on my friend's business and clique. Some funny tags that I've read really makes me laugh, though haven't read finish. Oh-my-gosh, HAHAHAHAHA!

Give when people around, when there's no one around? OMG!

Labels: