´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, February 14♥
Got bomb around 2pm by Siao Kia, prepared and meet him up. After on, Jeanette came over to Seng Kang to meet us. Slacked till 7pm, all of us went home and change. After changed, we went down to City hall as Jeanette wanted to buy her bag.
Around 11 plus, met the rest of the group. Actually we wanted to catch a movie but too bad that show was M18. ZzzZzz... So we headed to Pasir Ris beach, too boring to stay at there. We cabbed down to Geylang lor 7 play com. Nothing much today so that's all I guess, but quite a meaningful day had spent. ^^
Sometimes, I really don't know what to do. I don't wanna lost anybody in my life, but somehow through out your life, you still will lost afew of them. I hope nothing with affect both of us, I mean what I said, I say what I meant.
Anyway...
HAPPY VALENTINE DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~
Around 11 plus, met the rest of the group. Actually we wanted to catch a movie but too bad that show was M18. ZzzZzz... So we headed to Pasir Ris beach, too boring to stay at there. We cabbed down to Geylang lor 7 play com. Nothing much today so that's all I guess, but quite a meaningful day had spent. ^^
Sometimes, I really don't know what to do. I don't wanna lost anybody in my life, but somehow through out your life, you still will lost afew of them. I hope nothing with affect both of us, I mean what I said, I say what I meant.
Anyway...
HAPPY VALENTINE DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~
Labels: Happy valentine day



