´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, February 19♥
Oh man, many days didn't update my blog, it gonna be rotted in some days...Well well, I should start reloading my memory stick in my brain. HOHOHO!
On 17th Feb...
AUDREY JIE CAME BACK FROM THAILAND! WOOOOHOO! Anyway, there's two drunk man doing crazy stuff. Drunk A was self high, running and laughing around the playground. Whereas Drunk B was talking rubbish which when he woke up, he will be damn embarrassed. HAHAHAS!
On 18th Feb...
I late for School, cause I woke up late. Luckily it was the first time I late so I dont need to stay back and I can get back my ez-link. As usual, slacked with clique till 4 plus then home sweet home.
On 19th Feb which is today...
I'm late for School again! Pro right? This time round, I reached School at 9am almost 10. But I still can get back my Ez-link. Went out with Ming Yuan and Yuan Jie to Vivo to find Lex and Jie. As they are working today. Reached home at 12am, that's why I can update my blog~
Last week skipped school, this week late for school. ZzzZzzZzz.. Boweigong~
okay, that's all for today folks!
On 17th Feb...
AUDREY JIE CAME BACK FROM THAILAND! WOOOOHOO! Anyway, there's two drunk man doing crazy stuff. Drunk A was self high, running and laughing around the playground. Whereas Drunk B was talking rubbish which when he woke up, he will be damn embarrassed. HAHAHAS!
On 18th Feb...
I late for School, cause I woke up late. Luckily it was the first time I late so I dont need to stay back and I can get back my ez-link. As usual, slacked with clique till 4 plus then home sweet home.
On 19th Feb which is today...
I'm late for School again! Pro right? This time round, I reached School at 9am almost 10. But I still can get back my Ez-link. Went out with Ming Yuan and Yuan Jie to Vivo to find Lex and Jie. As they are working today. Reached home at 12am, that's why I can update my blog~
Last week skipped school, this week late for school. ZzzZzzZzz.. Boweigong~
okay, that's all for today folks!
Labels: Last week was a skipping school week but this week was a late week.



