´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, February 2♥
Oh well, went to school with Jeanette this morning. Today was my slackest Monday, as I only have two hours of study and the rest of the time are free periods. During afternoon, I spent my one hour playing DS, so I only got to study for one hour. HOHOHO!
After school, headed down to Compass with Jeanette. After awhile, she went for her tuition and I went home to catch some sleep. Around 10pm, met clique they all. Till now, I reached home to blog. Oh well, later around 4am gonna go down and meet them again.
Anyway, saw someone in the afternoon when I'm on my way back home. For goodness sake, I will never ever reply anything. You go your way and I'll go my way. Win-win! Alright? ^^
After school, headed down to Compass with Jeanette. After awhile, she went for her tuition and I went home to catch some sleep. Around 10pm, met clique they all. Till now, I reached home to blog. Oh well, later around 4am gonna go down and meet them again.
Anyway, saw someone in the afternoon when I'm on my way back home. For goodness sake, I will never ever reply anything. You go your way and I'll go my way. Win-win! Alright? ^^
Labels: Suey-ness.



