´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, February 26♥
Opps! Yesterday came home at 1am, so too lazy to switch on the Com so I went to sleep. Hehes~
Today finished School at 3pm, actually supposed to have Geo test after 3pm, luckily my Teacher need to go for a meeting. I headed back home straight away as I'm too tired so I need a rest. Met Dummy at 7pm, he waited for me quite a long time cause I take my own sweet time going down. HOHOHO!
Met MingYuan at 10pm if I'm not wrong. After awhile, I went to meet Lex. Chatted till 12am then I headed back home. Well, hopefully our Chalet wont cancel yea? YESSSSSSSS !! Tomorrow is FRIDAY !! WOOOOOOTS~ Finally my weekend have come back to "my side".
^^
*running around with pong pongs*
Today finished School at 3pm, actually supposed to have Geo test after 3pm, luckily my Teacher need to go for a meeting. I headed back home straight away as I'm too tired so I need a rest. Met Dummy at 7pm, he waited for me quite a long time cause I take my own sweet time going down. HOHOHO!
Met MingYuan at 10pm if I'm not wrong. After awhile, I went to meet Lex. Chatted till 12am then I headed back home. Well, hopefully our Chalet wont cancel yea? YESSSSSSSS !! Tomorrow is FRIDAY !! WOOOOOOTS~ Finally my weekend have come back to "my side".
^^
*running around with pong pongs*



