´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, February 5♥
Stayed till morning with clique they all, around 6 plus headed down to School. I thought Jeanette will go School with me, in the end she dint come for School. What the hell, she pangseh me !!! T____T
Well well well, damn tired but anyway I'm tired till over limit so I become energetic? After School, shocked that I didn't go home straight for a nap. Instead, I went to meet Pat and Junqi they all. Stayed till 9pm then I went home to sleep.
But sad to say that I sleep till next day morning. HOHOHO! Opps, as I said I will meet them around 11pm? Hehes, TIME MISSED ! ^^
WHOOOOOOPS! Finally Friday man is reaching sooooooon soooooooon sooooooon~
*blink blink*
Well well well, damn tired but anyway I'm tired till over limit so I become energetic? After School, shocked that I didn't go home straight for a nap. Instead, I went to meet Pat and Junqi they all. Stayed till 9pm then I went home to sleep.
But sad to say that I sleep till next day morning. HOHOHO! Opps, as I said I will meet them around 11pm? Hehes, TIME MISSED ! ^^
WHOOOOOOPS! Finally Friday man is reaching sooooooon soooooooon sooooooon~
*blink blink*
Labels: a female deer~, Do a deer



