´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, February 8♥
Sunday went to beach with three fellows, due to boliao-ness. Actually Pat and me wanted to go in the afternoon, but I scared I'll turn out to be a chacoal women so we went there at night.
We went to Pasir Ris Park, damn lame sat down there do nothing just to enjoy the "free air-con". HAHAHAHAS! Around 10pm, we headed back to SengKang to meet the rest. About 12am, Darling went home whereas the rest of us still stayed down there.
She came down to meet us at 5am and we went to School together the next morning. Damn tiring that's what I can say but FUN!
We went to Pasir Ris Park, damn lame sat down there do nothing just to enjoy the "free air-con". HAHAHAHAS! Around 10pm, we headed back to SengKang to meet the rest. About 12am, Darling went home whereas the rest of us still stayed down there.
She came down to meet us at 5am and we went to School together the next morning. Damn tiring that's what I can say but FUN!
Labels: *yawn yawn*



