´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, February 6♥
TODAY IS FRIDAY !!!!!!!! *running around like a crazy women*
Today time passed damn fast in School. At 12.30, Jeanette told me that my teacher was finding me cause I didn't attend Physic afternoon lesson, after I heard that I ran off. HOHOHO! Clever right? But Monday I'll be in dead meat, OPPS! =.=!!
After School, headed back home and try to get some sleep. After I woke up around 4plus, went to bath and met Pat at Compass. Many problems happened today, Joshua and Junqi got *toot*. Hais~
aiyahs, just too many things happened today, stress bodoh! I don't know, whatever it is, anything lar. Sigh~
WOOOOOOOOOTS~ I vomited blood !! HOHOHOHO!
Now its already 7am plus, shall get some sleep.
Today time passed damn fast in School. At 12.30, Jeanette told me that my teacher was finding me cause I didn't attend Physic afternoon lesson, after I heard that I ran off. HOHOHO! Clever right? But Monday I'll be in dead meat, OPPS! =.=!!
After School, headed back home and try to get some sleep. After I woke up around 4plus, went to bath and met Pat at Compass. Many problems happened today, Joshua and Junqi got *toot*. Hais~
aiyahs, just too many things happened today, stress bodoh! I don't know, whatever it is, anything lar. Sigh~
WOOOOOOOOOTS~ I vomited blood !! HOHOHOHO!
Now its already 7am plus, shall get some sleep.
Labels: Who makes me angry till I vomited blood? WHO WHO?? Actually is nobody ^^



