´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, February 15♥
Woke up by Lex, but before I said finish my sentence, he hanged my phone. HAHAHA! Cause he thought I will go back to sleep? I called back he already not at home, so I met up with initial Y. After awhile, Pat reached and Lex came over too.
So we decided to go AMK play pool, I didn't play pool cause I don't know how to play. I just stood down there and watched. HAHAHAS! ^^
Took bus at 11plus, reached SengKang around 12am. Jeanette meet me up as she wanted to pass me some stuff then she headed back home.
Sigh~ Kind of stress this few days, why in our life have so many ways to choose or go? I just simply cried too much nowadays, even clique they all saw me cried twice. Sigh...
Anyway, I love my Mom as she saved my day today! WOOOHOOO~
So we decided to go AMK play pool, I didn't play pool cause I don't know how to play. I just stood down there and watched. HAHAHAS! ^^
Took bus at 11plus, reached SengKang around 12am. Jeanette meet me up as she wanted to pass me some stuff then she headed back home.
Sigh~ Kind of stress this few days, why in our life have so many ways to choose or go? I just simply cried too much nowadays, even clique they all saw me cried twice. Sigh...
Anyway, I love my Mom as she saved my day today! WOOOHOOO~
Labels: Phews luckily got my Mom ^^



