´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, February 1♥
Woke up in the afternoon, went to prepare and going Somerset with Pat. Met her at 5pm, Jeanette wanted to meet me, for awhile later she took Mrt with us and she dropped at Farrer Park.
Pat and me went to Cine for HongKong Cafe. The food at there not bad, I like their baked rice but I cant finish it. So saddening~ Anyway, thanks Pat for that. ^^
We walked down to Plaza Sing, went to Daiso as I wanted to buy that Biscuit for million years ago. When I've time, I'll post that photo of that biscuit up. Hehes~
Meet up with the rest, slacked till 3 plus then reached home. Nevermind its okies, tomorrow I only have 2 hours of study, the rest of the time I may sleep! WOOOOOO~
That's all for today, good night folks! >.<
Pat and me went to Cine for HongKong Cafe. The food at there not bad, I like their baked rice but I cant finish it. So saddening~ Anyway, thanks Pat for that. ^^
We walked down to Plaza Sing, went to Daiso as I wanted to buy that Biscuit for million years ago. When I've time, I'll post that photo of that biscuit up. Hehes~
Meet up with the rest, slacked till 3 plus then reached home. Nevermind its okies, tomorrow I only have 2 hours of study, the rest of the time I may sleep! WOOOOOO~
That's all for today, good night folks! >.<
Labels: May God bless me~



