´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, February 10♥
WOOHOO ! Didn't go School today weeeeeeeeeee~
As all my subjects are three period in one go, so its damn tiring must well go see doctor right? HAHAHAS! So met up with J darling at Compass, went to see doctor around 8am but after hours later, den till her.
Anyway, I got TWO DAYS MC! WOOOOOTS~ After seeing doctor, Darling went to my house and take a nap. No matter how I called her to wake up, she still can sleep. Cause she loves my blanket damn much. ^^
Went down to Amk with clique around 6 plus, walked around and head back to SengKang to slacked. Till now then I reached home, So its time to sleeeeeeep man!
GOOD THE NIGHT FOLKS!
As all my subjects are three period in one go, so its damn tiring must well go see doctor right? HAHAHAS! So met up with J darling at Compass, went to see doctor around 8am but after hours later, den till her.
Anyway, I got TWO DAYS MC! WOOOOOTS~ After seeing doctor, Darling went to my house and take a nap. No matter how I called her to wake up, she still can sleep. Cause she loves my blanket damn much. ^^
Went down to Amk with clique around 6 plus, walked around and head back to SengKang to slacked. Till now then I reached home, So its time to sleeeeeeep man!
GOOD THE NIGHT FOLKS!
Labels: Lalaby sing goodnight~



