´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, February 24♥
ZzzZzz... Tuesday sucks man! All subjects are three period in a row, which are most uninteresting subjects. But luckily, my English teacher didn't come School. WOOOHOOO ! GOOOOD!
Have Physic practical for afternoon lesson and I'm the first one that finished it. YES! After lesson, went home with Jeannette. Dummy waited for me at the interchange, whereas Jeannette went home and changed.
For me, I went home and bathed too. Around 5 plus, Jeanette came over to Compass to meet me up. She went to buy her stuff, after buying, she headed down for her tuition class. I slacked with clique they all, till 11.30 then I headed back home.
Oh well, that's all I wanted to say. Thank you and good bye. hehes^^
Have Physic practical for afternoon lesson and I'm the first one that finished it. YES! After lesson, went home with Jeannette. Dummy waited for me at the interchange, whereas Jeannette went home and changed.
For me, I went home and bathed too. Around 5 plus, Jeanette came over to Compass to meet me up. She went to buy her stuff, after buying, she headed down for her tuition class. I slacked with clique they all, till 11.30 then I headed back home.
Oh well, that's all I wanted to say. Thank you and good bye. hehes^^
Labels: Let's do the chicken dance~



