´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, March 9♥
As usual went to School this morning and I was shocked by the road in front of my School. Bloody damn FAR !! Fuckelow arhs, it took us 10minutes plus just to walk that stupid road to School. Wahs kao, even if I'm not late, I guess because of that bloody hell road, I'll be LATE. =.=
Anyway, my most scariest lesson in the afternoon. I seriously having depression whenever I attend my Geography lesson, just because of my stupid TEACHER! Every time she will started her demoralisation on us, listen up! Its " demoralise " not " motivation ".
And she makes me stayed back after 3pm, wtf?! I think she got a severally brain damage, or else why she having a sicko sickness? Arhs, I shall stop talking about her cause I think I'll go crazy.
After school, Baby and MingYuan waited for me at SengKang Mrt station. Afterall, Junqi wanted to come down and meet me so yahs... Something happened... I shall not mention it yea?
Its time to take a rest, Good night fellow readers! ^^
Anyway, my most scariest lesson in the afternoon. I seriously having depression whenever I attend my Geography lesson, just because of my stupid TEACHER! Every time she will started her demoralisation on us, listen up! Its " demoralise " not " motivation ".
And she makes me stayed back after 3pm, wtf?! I think she got a severally brain damage, or else why she having a sicko sickness? Arhs, I shall stop talking about her cause I think I'll go crazy.
After school, Baby and MingYuan waited for me at SengKang Mrt station. Afterall, Junqi wanted to come down and meet me so yahs... Something happened... I shall not mention it yea?
Its time to take a rest, Good night fellow readers! ^^
Labels: I feel bad., I made Baby upset



