´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, March 26♥
Baby sent me to the interchange this morning and guess who we saw? We saw Pat at there too, I was wondering... How come she was here so early? CHEY~ Actually she just came back from clubbing. Zzz... =.=
I reached School with a shaggy look, sometimes I feel like sleeping but sometimes don't. I thought today I'll have 2 hours of lessons only but end up I only have 30 minutes of lesson cause my Chem Teacher was MC from School today.
Around 3.30 then my paper finished, so I headed back home after that. Washe up and have my dinner, met up with my Baby around 5pm plus. Went over to Compass as I'm graving for Bubble Tea nowadays, especially Peppermint Milk Tea. HAHAHAS!
Then headed back to 236 meet MingYuan, till 9 plus he went back home. For me and Baby, we went back at 11pm cause I'm too tired already.
That's all for today, Good Night Folks! ><
I reached School with a shaggy look, sometimes I feel like sleeping but sometimes don't. I thought today I'll have 2 hours of lessons only but end up I only have 30 minutes of lesson cause my Chem Teacher was MC from School today.
Around 3.30 then my paper finished, so I headed back home after that. Washe up and have my dinner, met up with my Baby around 5pm plus. Went over to Compass as I'm graving for Bubble Tea nowadays, especially Peppermint Milk Tea. HAHAHAS!
Then headed back to 236 meet MingYuan, till 9 plus he went back home. For me and Baby, we went back at 11pm cause I'm too tired already.
That's all for today, Good Night Folks! ><
Labels: I LOVE PEPPERMINT STUFFS



