´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, March 21♥
Didn't go anywhere, as Baby and me woke up already 4pm plus. Went back home around 7 plus from Baby's house, as need to wait for Baby to finish bathing. When Baby and me was on the way walking home, we saw my Grandma under my block with my Mom. HAHAHAS, Opps!
After sending me, Baby headed back home to study. After I've bathed, my friend asked me to help her buy cigarettes so I went down again. ZzzZzz... After buying, Clique they all called asked whether want to go Icez Pool; So I went.
Around 11 plus then I reached the place. Played a few rounds with JunQi and I won almost every rounds. Oh man, that's first time I win so many rounds man. Waited for Desmond to knock off, then we went to Prata Store as Des they all wanted to eat.
After they finished their food, Des cabbed back home with me whereas the rest went over to YongHan's house.
That's all for today, Good night folks!
After sending me, Baby headed back home to study. After I've bathed, my friend asked me to help her buy cigarettes so I went down again. ZzzZzz... After buying, Clique they all called asked whether want to go Icez Pool; So I went.
Around 11 plus then I reached the place. Played a few rounds with JunQi and I won almost every rounds. Oh man, that's first time I win so many rounds man. Waited for Desmond to knock off, then we went to Prata Store as Des they all wanted to eat.
After they finished their food, Des cabbed back home with me whereas the rest went over to YongHan's house.
That's all for today, Good night folks!
Labels: Pool Pool Pool yea~



