´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, March 12♥
Early in the morning 6am, I was feeling very unwell so I took my temperature and it was 37.9 degree. However, I still headed to School even I'm sick. When I was on the bus, my temperature was 38 degree. So bobian, I've go home and rest.
Once I reached home, bathed and sleep for awhile. Around 11plus I woke up, I called Baby to bring my to Polyclinic. But too bad so sad, the Polyclinic was closed as its lunch time. ZzzZzzZzz.. So we went to eat Mac, HAHAHAS! Sick but still eat Mac? Wahs kao!
*summarise* Doctor took my temperature and my temp shoot up to 38.9 degree. then after seeing Doctor, went over to Baby's house. After awhile, my temperature go up to 39.5 degree, WOW!
Baby and Baby's Mom were taking care of me till my Temperature drop then I can go out and meet WeiXiong they all.
7 MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY~ !!
Once I reached home, bathed and sleep for awhile. Around 11plus I woke up, I called Baby to bring my to Polyclinic. But too bad so sad, the Polyclinic was closed as its lunch time. ZzzZzzZzz.. So we went to eat Mac, HAHAHAS! Sick but still eat Mac? Wahs kao!
*summarise* Doctor took my temperature and my temp shoot up to 38.9 degree. then after seeing Doctor, went over to Baby's house. After awhile, my temperature go up to 39.5 degree, WOW!
Baby and Baby's Mom were taking care of me till my Temperature drop then I can go out and meet WeiXiong they all.
7 MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY~ !!
Labels: 39.5? THAT'S GROSS



