´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, March 27♥
FINALLY TODAY IS FRIDAY MAN !!

Went to School today, actually wanted to give it a miss but nah, forget it. The first period was Computer time, actually all of us supposed to do some research but in the end, everybody was playing with the Web Cam. HAHAHAHAS!

Today was Hanee last day of School; Due to stress, she decided to quit Sec5 and went over to ITE. So during recess time, our classmates prepared cakes, present and cards for her. I guess we will be missing her very much yea?

Once clock strikes 12.30pm, I went home straight away. As I'm damn lack of sleep nowadays, later on gonna meet Baby and clique up. Maybe going for pool, I don't know? Hopefully it is. Hehes!


The surprise for Hanee

She felt so touched so she cried.

Boliao-ing

ShiYao, Me and Rebec

MingYuan with a noobie hairstyle.
HAHAHAHAS!

Baby with an antenna on top his head.

Labels: