´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, March 3♥
Finished School at 3pm, got two block tests today. One was Physic which I spent my time sleeping through out the paper. Another one was Chemistry, which I spent my time doing it, killing all my brain cells just to solve it. ^^
Wahs kao, damn tiring man. All my lesson was 1 1/2 hour, I almost fall asleep while I was writing, especially English. My handwriting was damn gone case, cause dozed off when I'm writing halfway through.
After School, met up with Junqi first, MingYuan came over minutes later. Met up with Von too, solved out what had happened in the past. Anyway, welcome back too. ^^
I just can't understand, if you really loves your love ones. You should let him/her be happy isn't it? Rather than made him/her life difficult and miserable right? I've nothing to say anyway, please simply make him/her life goes easier can?
No matter what happens,
you're always be my baby =]
Wahs kao, damn tiring man. All my lesson was 1 1/2 hour, I almost fall asleep while I was writing, especially English. My handwriting was damn gone case, cause dozed off when I'm writing halfway through.
After School, met up with Junqi first, MingYuan came over minutes later. Met up with Von too, solved out what had happened in the past. Anyway, welcome back too. ^^
I just can't understand, if you really loves your love ones. You should let him/her be happy isn't it? Rather than made him/her life difficult and miserable right? I've nothing to say anyway, please simply make him/her life goes easier can?
No matter what happens,
you're always be my baby =]
Labels: Baby, I'll mean what I said



