´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, March 20♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM !!

Today is my Mom's Birthday, I thought my Mom will be working today but actually she's not. Went I reached home, my Dad went out left my Mom at home. So Baby and me brought my Mom out for shopping.

My Mom likes to disturb Baby, I don't know why? HAHAHAS! We went to AMK Hub for some shopping spree. Till 9 plus, my Mom went to shop herself. As for Baby and me, we went over to meet Des they all at that Cinema. They helped us to buy our tickets, we watched the show "Mall Cop". Its a bloody damn humourous show I've ever watched seriously.

After movie, we headed back to SengKang and find WeiXiong. Actually the main purpose is not to find him but just wanted to go his house play Mahjong. HAHAHAHAS! Played and slacked till 5 plus, I went back with Baby.

People are started to say my blod very wordy so here are the photos that we took recently yea..


Me and Baby



Me and Kelvin

Blur face!

Baby and "YA" WeiXiong.
HAHAHAS!

Kel snapshot by me


Pk, Kel and Des

Me and Pat

I'm the KING! MEOWWW~

Shitting in process>>>>

Labels: