´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, March 8♥
Oh well, woke up at 3pm if I'm not wrong. After eating, I started preparing and went down to meet Yvonne. Suddenly, I got a call from Kelvin said that WeiXiong admitted into Hospital when he was in Army.
So I quickly meet up with the rest and get to know which Hospital he was in, then all of us headed down. stayed till 9-10plus, Junqi, Yvonne and Kel went back home first. Baby and me waited for Audrey Jie to come.
Chatted till 11pm, then we leave Hospital, hopefully nothing will happened to WeiXiong yea? Or else Audrey Jie will worry for him yahs.
Anyway, today I'm damn happy about Baby. Hehes~
A small little change, its already bigger than anything on Earth.
Every little things can make up to be a successful life yea?
Gooooooood!
So I quickly meet up with the rest and get to know which Hospital he was in, then all of us headed down. stayed till 9-10plus, Junqi, Yvonne and Kel went back home first. Baby and me waited for Audrey Jie to come.
Chatted till 11pm, then we leave Hospital, hopefully nothing will happened to WeiXiong yea? Or else Audrey Jie will worry for him yahs.
Anyway, today I'm damn happy about Baby. Hehes~
A small little change, its already bigger than anything on Earth.
Every little things can make up to be a successful life yea?
Gooooooood!
Labels: Just a small little change is already bigger then anything



