´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, March 6♥
Today in School alllllll the way dozed off in class even during break time, once after School I went back home straight away. After bathing, slept till 4plus then everybody started bombing my phone. So I woke up and went down to meet them.
till 7plus, I headed down to Hougang Ave8 meet Jeanette. Went to Hougang Mall with her as she wanted to buy her slippers, so sad that the shop had closed down. After awhile, kel they all came down to meet us just to go back SengKang with us, lame right? ZzzZzzZzz...
Met up with Audrey Jie, we went to buy some beer to drink. Hohoho! Still got few more days, I can drink my Martel luhs. WEEEEEEE~ Baby came down at 1 plus, he was somehow drunk so he fall asleep, we called him to wake up like calling a dead body? ZzzZzz...
Anyway, all of us went home at 6am plus. Tomorrow is town outing luhs, WOOOOTS~
So good night folks!
Still got 13 more days to reach my Birthday yea?
GOOOOOOOOOD !! ^^
till 7plus, I headed down to Hougang Ave8 meet Jeanette. Went to Hougang Mall with her as she wanted to buy her slippers, so sad that the shop had closed down. After awhile, kel they all came down to meet us just to go back SengKang with us, lame right? ZzzZzzZzz...
Met up with Audrey Jie, we went to buy some beer to drink. Hohoho! Still got few more days, I can drink my Martel luhs. WEEEEEEE~ Baby came down at 1 plus, he was somehow drunk so he fall asleep, we called him to wake up like calling a dead body? ZzzZzz...
Anyway, all of us went home at 6am plus. Tomorrow is town outing luhs, WOOOOTS~
So good night folks!
Still got 13 more days to reach my Birthday yea?
GOOOOOOOOOD !! ^^
Labels: lamest lamer is a killer



