´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, March 11♥
TODAY IS 11TH OF MARCH !!!
Went to School with a shaggy look as I've told you, I'm damn tired and I'm blood lack of sleep. ZzzZzz... Studied till 3.40pm whereas I thought it was until 3pm only? !#%^$^*&*^!...
Headed back to SengKang straight after School, actually wanted to smoke during lunch time but I forgot to bring my cigarettes to School, Wth?! Anyway, when I walked passed 236, I saw MingYuan, Reena and Von at there.
That makes me don't feel like going back home and sleep so I went home and bathed, came down after that. Met baby and the rest came after that. Baby went home so awhile later, I went to baby's house and fins Baby.
Later Baby going to meet Audrey Jie they all, but I can't follow cause tomorrow got School. Wtf~ T___T
But the way...
8 MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY YEA~ !!!!
Went to School with a shaggy look as I've told you, I'm damn tired and I'm blood lack of sleep. ZzzZzz... Studied till 3.40pm whereas I thought it was until 3pm only? !#%^$^*&*^!...
Headed back to SengKang straight after School, actually wanted to smoke during lunch time but I forgot to bring my cigarettes to School, Wth?! Anyway, when I walked passed 236, I saw MingYuan, Reena and Von at there.
That makes me don't feel like going back home and sleep so I went home and bathed, came down after that. Met baby and the rest came after that. Baby went home so awhile later, I went to baby's house and fins Baby.
Later Baby going to meet Audrey Jie they all, but I can't follow cause tomorrow got School. Wtf~ T___T
But the way...
8 MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY YEA~ !!!!
Labels: just 8 more days 8 MORE DAYS~~



