´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, March 23♥
Today School reopen, sian half my shaggy days is on the "express way" waiting for me. Duhhhs~
Anyway, I fall asleep around 1am plus but I don't know why I'm so energetic in School today? ZzzZzz... Oh yahs, as I got only one hour of maths lesson to study whereas the rest were all my free periods so I'm bloody damn boring in School.
Once bell hit 1.30pm, I went out with YiJing to have a puff. After that, headed back to take my Social Studies paper which was 1 1/2 hour? Wth?! ZzzZzz... Till 3.30pm, I went home with Wendy. Met Pat in bus 88 so once got down the bus had a puff with her also.
Went home and bathed, went over to Baby's house and do my sickening Maths homework. Luckily today got paid attention in class yea? WOOOOHOOO !
Gonna go to sleep soon, Good night folks! ><
Anyway, I fall asleep around 1am plus but I don't know why I'm so energetic in School today? ZzzZzz... Oh yahs, as I got only one hour of maths lesson to study whereas the rest were all my free periods so I'm bloody damn boring in School.
Once bell hit 1.30pm, I went out with YiJing to have a puff. After that, headed back to take my Social Studies paper which was 1 1/2 hour? Wth?! ZzzZzz... Till 3.30pm, I went home with Wendy. Met Pat in bus 88 so once got down the bus had a puff with her also.
Went home and bathed, went over to Baby's house and do my sickening Maths homework. Luckily today got paid attention in class yea? WOOOOHOOO !
Gonna go to sleep soon, Good night folks! ><
Labels: My nightmare. Sob sob



