´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, March 14♥
Today was the third day I'm having fever, its was like DUHHHHS~ WTF~ So my Mom started to gan jiong already, she finally wanted to bring me to our Family Clinic.
The consultation costs me almost 60BUCKS! Cause that antibiotic which only have 10tablets cost 18bucks, which means one cost $1.80. Wahs piang erhs?!?!?! Anyway, after eating I really recover straight away. GOOOOOD!
After I get well, I went down to meet Kel and Joshua. Awhile later, WeiXiong and Audrey Jie arrived. So we went over to WeiXiong's house and play Mahjong for awhile. Something happened, which I won't mention it here.
Sometimes, people might make you feel like you're a stranger.
Sometimes , people might make you feel like you're one of them.
But in fact, you are just a passerby.
You may seems to know everything but actually you know nothing.
When someone lift up your curiosity, you'll get irritated; Trust me =]
5 DAYS TOWARDS MY BIRTHDAY YEA~ !!!!!
The consultation costs me almost 60BUCKS! Cause that antibiotic which only have 10tablets cost 18bucks, which means one cost $1.80. Wahs piang erhs?!?!?! Anyway, after eating I really recover straight away. GOOOOOD!
After I get well, I went down to meet Kel and Joshua. Awhile later, WeiXiong and Audrey Jie arrived. So we went over to WeiXiong's house and play Mahjong for awhile. Something happened, which I won't mention it here.
Sometimes, people might make you feel like you're a stranger.
Sometimes , people might make you feel like you're one of them.
But in fact, you are just a passerby.
You may seems to know everything but actually you know nothing.
When someone lift up your curiosity, you'll get irritated; Trust me =]
5 DAYS TOWARDS MY BIRTHDAY YEA~ !!!!!
Labels: curiosity will kill you one day.



