´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, March 13♥
Well well, as I got two days of MC so today I didn't go to School. But too bad so sad, I'm still having fever. This was my very first time fever for two days, I found out that the medicine that Polyclinic gave me doesn't work on me.
Now my temperature was 38.4 degree, ZOMG! I wonder when my temperature will drop to normal sia? Wahs kao, !#*$%#*$&!... Anyway, just now I went to meet Pat at 4pm, we went over to Compass as she wanted to eat. After eating, she went over to meet her friends.
Then I headed to 7-11 to find Knn Sis, since I will passed by there? Around 5 plus, i went back home. I flipped here and there but I still cant sleep, the only thing I know was my head is fucking pain I tell you!
Wahs liao, I really sick alright? My stupid teachers thought I don't wanna study already, wahs kao how to go School with a high fever? Huh huh huh??!! Chicken asshole, dumb means dumb. ZzzZzz...
Oh yah, btw later on baby will come over to my house and he will see my Dad. Hiak hiak hiak~ *evil laugh* Joking lar, he's a friendly Dad. ^^
6 MORE DAYS TOWARDS MY BRITHDAY YEA~ !!!
Now my temperature was 38.4 degree, ZOMG! I wonder when my temperature will drop to normal sia? Wahs kao, !#*$%#*$&!... Anyway, just now I went to meet Pat at 4pm, we went over to Compass as she wanted to eat. After eating, she went over to meet her friends.
Then I headed to 7-11 to find Knn Sis, since I will passed by there? Around 5 plus, i went back home. I flipped here and there but I still cant sleep, the only thing I know was my head is fucking pain I tell you!
Wahs liao, I really sick alright? My stupid teachers thought I don't wanna study already, wahs kao how to go School with a high fever? Huh huh huh??!! Chicken asshole, dumb means dumb. ZzzZzz...
Oh yah, btw later on baby will come over to my house and he will see my Dad. Hiak hiak hiak~ *evil laugh* Joking lar, he's a friendly Dad. ^^
6 MORE DAYS TOWARDS MY BRITHDAY YEA~ !!!
Labels: when my fever will drop? T_T



