´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, March 25♥
Well Well.. As usual went to School like a nooby ass, trying very hard not to fall asleep in class.
Anyway, my mood for today was damn hyper but someone did spoilt my beautiful mood. Nah, I shall hack care that idiot. Waste my time and effort which she does not appreciate it at all, so well go eat shit then. HEHE ^^
Today end School early, which ends at 1.30pm. Headed back home straight away, washed up and doing my own stuff. Till 4pm plus, went to meet Baby for awhile then headed down to Somerset to meet Ah bu and Jomine.
They treated me to Sukura restaurant as on my actual Birthday, they were busy so they make it today just for me yea? We were happily eating and chatting at the same time, till 9 plus then we leave that place.
Went back to SengKang to meet Baby, MingYuan and their friend, MingHao. Till 11plus, then I remembered I've Maths block test and homework to do. So Baby came over to my house and teach me, around 4am then we fall asleep.
My classmates also shocked that it was their very first time heard that I'll study in this year yea.


Ah bu and Jomine

Me with them ^^

Ahbu and me

Anyway, my mood for today was damn hyper but someone did spoilt my beautiful mood. Nah, I shall hack care that idiot. Waste my time and effort which she does not appreciate it at all, so well go eat shit then. HEHE ^^
Today end School early, which ends at 1.30pm. Headed back home straight away, washed up and doing my own stuff. Till 4pm plus, went to meet Baby for awhile then headed down to Somerset to meet Ah bu and Jomine.
They treated me to Sukura restaurant as on my actual Birthday, they were busy so they make it today just for me yea? We were happily eating and chatting at the same time, till 9 plus then we leave that place.
Went back to SengKang to meet Baby, MingYuan and their friend, MingHao. Till 11plus, then I remembered I've Maths block test and homework to do. So Baby came over to my house and teach me, around 4am then we fall asleep.
My classmates also shocked that it was their very first time heard that I'll study in this year yea.





Labels: I love my Baby



