´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, March 15♥
Well, woke up around 10am plus. I thought I've already recover from my fucking idiotic bloody fever but actually I'M NOTTTTTTTTT !! *%&#$^$%^!*$^ Cause Morning I still have FEVER !!! *phekchek*
Wth, this can troubled me almost 5 DAYS I tell you! Super duper fucked up by it; Sometimes it rises, sometimes its normal temp. ARGHHHHH~ I wonder when my fever can eventually GO OFF HUH HUH HUH?!?! Really buey tahan I tell you, tsk~
Ranting time its over, okies back to the track. Today my bro and family came over to have lunch, after that Mom and me went over to my Grandma's house as I've a long long time didn't visit her already.
After dinner, I headed down to Icez Pool to find clique. So once I reached, started playing pool with Kel. Meanwhile later, Junqi and Des arrived. I "thought" I was okies, but in the end my fever miss me too much, come back again. T____T
So actually we planned going to Pk's ah gong there, but in the end I've to go home and rest. That's all for today, good night and good bye.
4 MORE DAYS TOWARDS MY BIRTHDAY YEA~ !!!
Wth, this can troubled me almost 5 DAYS I tell you! Super duper fucked up by it; Sometimes it rises, sometimes its normal temp. ARGHHHHH~ I wonder when my fever can eventually GO OFF HUH HUH HUH?!?! Really buey tahan I tell you, tsk~
Ranting time its over, okies back to the track. Today my bro and family came over to have lunch, after that Mom and me went over to my Grandma's house as I've a long long time didn't visit her already.
After dinner, I headed down to Icez Pool to find clique. So once I reached, started playing pool with Kel. Meanwhile later, Junqi and Des arrived. I "thought" I was okies, but in the end my fever miss me too much, come back again. T____T
So actually we planned going to Pk's ah gong there, but in the end I've to go home and rest. That's all for today, good night and good bye.
4 MORE DAYS TOWARDS MY BIRTHDAY YEA~ !!!
Labels: there's many thing to learn so you can be the best ^^



