´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, March 7♥
Woke up and prepared after I woke up at 1pm, met up with Friends around 3plus. All of us went to Plaza Sing as we wanted to catch a movie, Coming Soon which as a horror movie. Saddening was the earliest timing was 12am.
So we walk around till we're bored, then we headed down to ParkLane. So Kelvin and Baby started playing pool, I didn't notice that Micheal was just two table next to me. HAHAHAS!
After playing pool, MingYuan came over to meet us. stroll around at The Cathay till Junqi came over. Blahblahblah, when we're watching movie. Everybody were frighten, except for me and Mingyuan. Damn funny yea? I thought girls are more timid? Perhaps World have changed !! WOOOOOTS!
So we walk around till we're bored, then we headed down to ParkLane. So Kelvin and Baby started playing pool, I didn't notice that Micheal was just two table next to me. HAHAHAS!
After playing pool, MingYuan came over to meet us. stroll around at The Cathay till Junqi came over. Blahblahblah, when we're watching movie. Everybody were frighten, except for me and Mingyuan. Damn funny yea? I thought girls are more timid? Perhaps World have changed !! WOOOOOTS!
Labels: Coming Soon rated : 8/10



