´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, March 1♥
Woke up at 2pm plus, stared blank for an hour then went to prepare. Met up with Dummy around 4 to 5plus like that, headed down to Kovan Icez Pool to visit Pok Kiat as he was working on that day.
It's raining cats and dogs so all places were floated, !#%$&*$%^#*! Damn it, luckily my shoes never get wet. Once we reached there, Desmond and Kel was standing outside smoking. So we went over to eat first, then they went up to play pool.
Till 8 plus, we went back to meet the rest.
Random : I wanna change blog link but what name should I put? Hmmmm....
It's raining cats and dogs so all places were floated, !#%$&*$%^#*! Damn it, luckily my shoes never get wet. Once we reached there, Desmond and Kel was standing outside smoking. So we went over to eat first, then they went up to play pool.
Till 8 plus, we went back to meet the rest.
Random : I wanna change blog link but what name should I put? Hmmmm....
Labels: I'm a random ass cannot arhs?



