´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, March 2♥
WOOHOO! Only had two periods of lesson for the whole day which was maths, the rest of the time are all my free periods. Went home after 1.30pm cause I skipped my afternoon lesson, I asked my classmate to say that I'm sick so my teacher said... " Aiyohs why she always sick one arhs? " HAHAHAHAS!

Didn't get any nap after reaching home, met up with Junqi under my block. After awhile, Dummy came over. Went over to MingYuan's house, heard something shocking from Junqi which makes me go... " WTF?!?!?! "

Around 5 plus, Desmond they came over too. Anyway, slacked till 11 plus I wen back home. I wonder why from a person who once was a damn brave becomes a gutless ass? Hmmmm...

By the way, I forgot to pass MingYuan's back his ciggarettes; In the end Dummy had to wait for me to wake up which was 5am plus to pass him. Just because of my blur sotong brain, he got to wait. So poorthing~ T__T

Labels: