´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, April 23♥
ARHHHHHHH~ ARGHHHHHHHHHH~ *sian half*

DAMN BOWEIGONG TOWARDS MY BLUR-NESS, LAME SHIT LAME SHITTTTTTT !!

I was taking bus80 on the way to School today, so I started stoning and stoning and stoning... when its time to alight, so I alighted and leet my phone go for a "Singapore ride". Mean... I LEFT MY PHONE IN THE BUS !!

Wahs kao erhs, once I alighted then I know I left it in bus. I borrowed phones from friends and trying to call, luckily that person is DAMN KIND and he wanted to return me. I've never seen such a kind-soul in SINGAPORE!

Really big big thank you man, this was the third time I left my phone go "shopping by its own". ZzzZzz... Baby accompanied go collect my phone whereas he should be in Campus. ^^

Lastly, Baby's Mom laughed at me cause I lost my phone again. =.=!!

FEEL SO TOUCHED BY KIND-SOULS IN THE WORLD~ *with watery eyes*

Labels: