´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, April 22♥
Damn boweigong to my bloody blur action today man! HAHAHAS!



Early in the morning during assembly I was enjoying staring my blank, out of a sudden my form teacher talked to me. So this was how it started...

Ms Lee: *asking me a question which I didn't hear clearly*
Me: Huh?
Ms Lee: huh..
Me: huh huh??
Ms Lee: huh huh..
Me: HUH???? *questions mark flying all over my head*
Ms Lee: *laughs* Why today you so blur one?

After saying, she hit my head. So Actually she gei siao only, the purpose was she just wanna hit my head. =.=!! HAHAHAS! kidding lar, she's not that bad type of bad teachers.

When I took bus home, I was staring blank again. Stonning all the way till I missed my bus stop, wtf right? This causes me gonna walk damn fucking far and the weather is bloody damn hot. ARGH !!

I just found out that I've lost my Ez-link which was like WTF?! Cause I remembered I did put into my pocket, I don't know it just gone? Perhaps, mine is special, it had one pair of legs? ZzzZzz Suey-ness.

I do love my Baby like how I do last time.

Labels: