´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, April 7♥
Didn't went to School today, how sad how bad~ ZOMG ! Due to not feeling well yea? I wonder this week how many days I went for School? Hmmmm.. Only three days? Only if I went for Wednesday and Thursday too, HAHAHAS!
Rested at Baby's house this morning till 1.30pm, waited for Baby to bath then went over to Polyclinic and see Doctor. While waiting, we went to have lunch at Compass then Junqi came over. The doctor damn GOOD I tell you, hiak hiak hiak! *cheeky smile*
After seeing Doctor, we went to help Junqi to search Birthday present for his "girl friend" yea? Then after that, Junqi headed to North Vista to meet that girl. WOOOOOTS!
Went over to Baby's house played Cooking Academy till 10pm, headed to 236 to meet Von and Phua tiek han who know him since Primary School. Around 10.45pm, gone to 231 to meet Leong and Li.
11.30 home sweet home yea?
That's all for today,
Good the Night folks!
Rested at Baby's house this morning till 1.30pm, waited for Baby to bath then went over to Polyclinic and see Doctor. While waiting, we went to have lunch at Compass then Junqi came over. The doctor damn GOOD I tell you, hiak hiak hiak! *cheeky smile*
After seeing Doctor, we went to help Junqi to search Birthday present for his "girl friend" yea? Then after that, Junqi headed to North Vista to meet that girl. WOOOOOTS!
Went over to Baby's house played Cooking Academy till 10pm, headed to 236 to meet Von and Phua tiek han who know him since Primary School. Around 10.45pm, gone to 231 to meet Leong and Li.
11.30 home sweet home yea?
That's all for today,
Good the Night folks!
Labels: Tiring day. I'm SHAGGGGGG



