´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, April 1♥
HALOHA~ HAPPY APRIL FOOL PEOPLE !!
I'm tired.. I'm tired.. I'm tired.. I'm tired.. I'm tired.. Nahs, shall stop ranting my tiredness out.
Went home straight after School. I'm tired till can't even argued with my fcuking Geog teacher who is a biased Ass. I wonder why every words that come out from her mouth are either demoralizing people or criticising people?
What kind of ass person is her? I wonder every morning before she headed to School, she will have shits as breakfast is it? Duhs~
Forget it, talk about this DO makes me blow my top. But now, I'm fcuking use to it so who cares?
I'm tired.. I'm tired.. I'm tired.. I'm tired.. I'm tired.. Nahs, shall stop ranting my tiredness out.
Early in the morning, my sec5 mentor came to talked to me and said that V.P is taking note of me right now. Due to I didn't attend School often in Term 1, I was like Zzz... Since everytime I didn't go to School my parents already know so who cares? Chey~
And that stupid V.P already hate me like hell. Hehes! you know why? Cause she got scolded by my Dad last year, HOHOHO! WEEEEEEEEE~
Having lesson till 4pm, damn shag alright? Anyway, today Baby went over to have steamboat with his friends. And one thing is..... HE PASSED HIS PAPER !! YAY~Went home straight after School. I'm tired till can't even argued with my fcuking Geog teacher who is a biased Ass. I wonder why every words that come out from her mouth are either demoralizing people or criticising people?
What kind of ass person is her? I wonder every morning before she headed to School, she will have shits as breakfast is it? Duhs~
Forget it, talk about this DO makes me blow my top. But now, I'm fcuking use to it so who cares?
Labels: HAPPY APRIL FOOL



