´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, April 19♥
HAPPY 2ND MONTHS TO BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

Baby slept till 2plus in the afternoon whereas I already woke up around 10plus, so while waiting for him to wake up, I watched my Xiao Xin in Youtube. Baby's Mom bought lunch for us. Actually I wanted to go Tampines One but due to laziness decided not to go.

But as we got nothing to do at home also, so we headed to E-Hub around 8 plus to catch a movie, The Snipper. Its a nice show but the timing for the show was quite short actually.

Aftermaths its already 11pm, Baby asked his Dad to come and fetched us. At first, baby asked his Dad to let him drive and his Dad agreed in the first place. But end up don't know why his Dad don't allow again and Baby look quite sad, HAHAHAHA! LMAO~

GONNA MISS BABYYYYYYYYYYY ='(

Labels: