´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, April 4♥
I fall asleep at 8am and I woke up at 9am?! ZzzZzz... Cause my Aunt and Grandmother over to my house, as they wanted to go Hougang there to pay a respect for my grandfather. So yahs, no choice.

I'm damn bloody shag, after paying a respect at Hougang; my Aunt drove us to Bishan to pay another respect for my relative who was damn damn far from me? Aiyahs, don't know lar, its damn far that's what I can say?

After everything, went back home and managed to catch some beauty sleep till 6pm. After dinner, met Baby at Compass then trained down to Plaza Sing for "The unborn". Actually, we wanted to watch "Fast & furious 4" but sits are all taken. Too bad so sad...

The unborn is damn not nice I tell you, is not scary at all but its disgusting. Coming soon is much much more better than it. It just another movie that makes people dislikes children only. yea?

After movie, cabbed back home and bathed then went over to Baby's house.

Labels: