´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, April 18♥
I went over to Baby's house overnight, then early in the morning 7am Baby gonna wake up and accompanied me go School as I got Maths test but only took me an hour to finish, so Baby waited for me outside the School.
After my test, we went back home and sleep again. Slept till 7 plus then woke up, actually was Baby who slept till 7 plus; For me, I already woke up at 5 plus. HE'S A PIG, HAHAHA! Baby's Mom bought dinner for us, actually it was Lunch/dinner for us man.
Around 10.40pm, Baby went home with me as I wanted to bath. After bathed, We went over to Compass cause he wanted to eat the stupid Indian biscuits(?) Aftermath, we headed back to Baby's house and I knocked out due to tired-ness. Hehes =]
After my test, we went back home and sleep again. Slept till 7 plus then woke up, actually was Baby who slept till 7 plus; For me, I already woke up at 5 plus. HE'S A PIG, HAHAHA! Baby's Mom bought dinner for us, actually it was Lunch/dinner for us man.
Around 10.40pm, Baby went home with me as I wanted to bath. After bathed, We went over to Compass cause he wanted to eat the stupid Indian biscuits(?) Aftermath, we headed back to Baby's house and I knocked out due to tired-ness. Hehes =]
Labels: Tiring day



