´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, April 11♥
I've found out something, people says that Blog are just like your dairy or journal to record what you did recently so that it can become your memories when time passed.
But for me it seems like Blog actually is for people to stalk you like a stalker, to know where have you been... Who you went out with today... WHO YOU MIXING WITH RECENTLY... WHAT CONFLICTS HAPPENED TO YOU RECENTLY... What are your next move and etc...
So it does not become your dairy or journal or whatever cause sometimes you used to hide something that can't be reveal isn't it? Due to stalkers and Kapo(s) around right? Aiyahs, I'm just talking nonsense as I'm bored today so just hack care what I'm saying and it does not do any harm to anybody yea? *CHEERS*
Anyway, didn't do much today just normally like usual yea.
But for me it seems like Blog actually is for people to stalk you like a stalker, to know where have you been... Who you went out with today... WHO YOU MIXING WITH RECENTLY... WHAT CONFLICTS HAPPENED TO YOU RECENTLY... What are your next move and etc...
So it does not become your dairy or journal or whatever cause sometimes you used to hide something that can't be reveal isn't it? Due to stalkers and Kapo(s) around right? Aiyahs, I'm just talking nonsense as I'm bored today so just hack care what I'm saying and it does not do any harm to anybody yea? *CHEERS*
Anyway, didn't do much today just normally like usual yea.
Labels: Pk's "break dance" HAHAHAHA



