´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, April 30♥
LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOOL !! WOOOOOOOOOTSSSSSSSSSS~

Today had Chemistry test but I forgot to study last night and I found out that organiser doesn't help me in any way. Cause though I wrote it in my organiser don't know zillionszxszxszx years ago but I STILL forgotten. How horrible my brain is?

I guess my brain only contain perhaps grass or air only? ZzzZzz... So saddening, I thought I wrote it inside I'll remember, but BULL SHIT! I still forgotten. saddening arhs saddening~ *sighs*

finished school around 3pm, usually Mr chin will drag till 3.30pm. However, today he seems like he's in his good mood cause he sings through out the lesson? ZzzZzz... Luckily never rain and our glass also didn't crack. *phews*

Kidding lar, so went back to SengKang and meet Baby awhile as he going back to School later on. Meeting him at night yea!

Anyway, I found out that I meet Baby almost everyday. But this can makes us know each other better and spot our bad habits and mistakes too. Somehow, if we meet ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK at the beginning of our few months; we can eventually hide our true self and act in front of one another.

This shows that he will never ever know what kind of person I am, so don't drag till its too late to know your partner's character or else you'll be sorry for yourself yea?

Shall wait and see~ Perhaps it just a beginning, two word to describe "edited scripts". Its quite pathetic that the other partner whose hiding in the dark man, wow~

Damn good/nice/same character/same thinking/same points of views/same aims for life ??? HAHAHA, its the facts or its just a story you plan it to be?

ARE YOU SUUUUURRRREEEEEEE ???????!!!!!!!
I doubt so alright, hmmmmm...


Labels: