´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, April 28♥
Mom and Dad went over to visit my Grandmother today, so no one buy lunch for me so so so... I have to go out and buy myself yea? Oh yahs, mom bought me a black skinny too and she said she will buy another white one for me. WOOOOTS~ That's great yea.
So I woke up and bathed, headed down to Hougang Mall to have my lunch then bought something around there. Home sweet home aftermath.
Now waiting for Baby to come back from School, ZzzZzz... Today didn't attend my School, that means this week I only attend three days of School; only provided that I attend School on Wednesday and Thursday yea? HAHAHAS!
OPPS~ Shall attend School everyday and get motivated. ^^
So I woke up and bathed, headed down to Hougang Mall to have my lunch then bought something around there. Home sweet home aftermath.
Now waiting for Baby to come back from School, ZzzZzz... Today didn't attend my School, that means this week I only attend three days of School; only provided that I attend School on Wednesday and Thursday yea? HAHAHAS!
OPPS~ Shall attend School everyday and get motivated. ^^



