´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, April 14♥
Oh well, didn't went for School due to stomach pain so I gave School a miss. Went over to Baby's house early in the morning, slept till 10am he accompanied me to Polyclinic and see a Doctor. After seeing a Doctor, we went to have Subway for our lunch. I love the cookies there yea~
Then headed back to have some rest again. Till 6pm, Baby went back home with me as I wanted to bath. Then went over to Compass and bought our dinner back to Baby's house.
Stayed till 11.20pm, Baby sent me back home. Hmmmm... siansation is all over me yea? Tomorrow need to stay back till 4pm I guess? WTH?!?!?!?! ARGHHHHH~ Faster 'O' level finish and I can get out of the School AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Then headed back to have some rest again. Till 6pm, Baby went back home with me as I wanted to bath. Then went over to Compass and bought our dinner back to Baby's house.
Stayed till 11.20pm, Baby sent me back home. Hmmmm... siansation is all over me yea? Tomorrow need to stay back till 4pm I guess? WTH?!?!?!?! ARGHHHHH~ Faster 'O' level finish and I can get out of the School AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Labels: 5 more days to go



